Entrepreneurship, Evolution and the Human Mind
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loasby, Brian J, 2000. "Decision Premises, Decision Cycles and Decomposition," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 709-731, December.
- Menard, Claude, 1995. "Markets as institutions versus organizations as markets? Disentangling some fundamental concepts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 161-182, October.
- Ulrich Witt, 2002. "Generic Features of Evolution and Its Continuity -- a Transdisciplinary Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2002-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Procter, Roger, 2008. "Inside the Black box: Policies for Economic Growth," Occasional Papers 08/8, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Baltar, Fabiola & de Coulon, Sonia, 2014. "Dynamics of the entrepreneurial process: the innovative entrepreneur and the strategic decisions," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1878, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- S. Bhaduri & H. Worch, 2008. "Past Experience, Cognitive Frames, and Entrepreneurship: Some Econometric Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2005-10-29 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2005-10-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2005-10-29 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2005-10-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-10-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-PKE-2005-10-29 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TID-2005-10-29 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2005-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Christoph Mengs to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.