Mental health, teenage motherhood, and age at first birth among British women in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ribar, David C, 1994. "Teenage Fertility and High School Completion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 413-424, August.
- John F. Ermisch & Marco Francesconi, 2001. "Family structure and children's achievements," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 249-270.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Charles H. Mullin & Seth G. Sanders, 1997. "Bounding Causal Effects Using Data from a Contaminated Natural Experiment: Analysing the Effects of Teenage Childbearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 575-603.
- D. K. Anderson, "undated". "Effects of pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood on high school dropout," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1027-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Williams, Sheila & McGee, Rob & Olaman, Susan & Knight, Robert, 1997. "Level of education, age of bearing children and mental health of women," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 827-836, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-01-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2004-01-18 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2003-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .