Teen Pregnancy Prevention
In: Targeting Investments in Children: Fighting Poverty When Resources are Limited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:3:372-377_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ribar, David C, 1994. "Teenage Fertility and High School Completion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 413-424, August.
- Saul D. Hoffman, 2008. "Updating the Teen Miscarriage Experiment: Are the Effects of a Teen Birth Becoming More Negative?," Working Papers 08-08, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Charles H. Mullin & Seth G. Sanders, 1997. "Bounding Causal Effects Using Data from a Contaminated Natural Experiment: Analysing the Effects of Teenage Childbearing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 575-603.
- Adam Ashcraft & Kevin Lang, 2006. "The Consequences of Teenage Childbearing," NBER Working Papers 12485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arline T. Geronimus & Sanders Korenman, 1992. "The Socioeconomic Consequences of Teen Childbearing Reconsidered," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1187-1214.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip B. Levine, 2014. "Teenage childbearing and labor market implications for women," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-28, July.
- Colin Cannonier, 2009. "State Abstinence Education Programs and Teen Fertility in the U.S," Departmental Working Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .