Leaving home in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katrine Løken & Kjell Lommerud & Shelly Lundberg, 2013.
"Your Place or Mine? On the Residence Choice of Young Couples in Norway,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 285-310, February.
- Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your Place or Mine? On the Residence Choice of Young Couples in Norway," IZA Discussion Papers 5685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Løken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your place or mine? On the residence choice of young couples in Norway," Working Papers in Economics 03/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Løken, Katrine & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your place or mine? On the residence choice of young couples in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 8640, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Bentolila & Ildefonso Mendez & Francisco Maeso, 2015. "Leaving Home with a Partner," CESifo Working Paper Series 5381, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lavinia Parisi, 2008.
"Leaving Home and the Chances of Being Poor: The Case of Young People in Southern European Countries,"
CEIS, vol. 22(s1), pages 89-114, June.
- Parisi, Lavinia, 2008. "Leaving home and the chances of being poor: the case of young people in Southern European countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nuno Martins & Ernesto Villanueva, 2006. "Does limited access to mortgage debt explain why young adults live with their parents?," Working Papers 0628, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Joana Nogueira, 2015. "Fertility and regional development in Portugal: from the first to the second demographic transition," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1454, European Regional Science Association.
- Elena N. Gasiukova & Sergey A. Korotaev, 2017. "Precariousness in Russia: Attitudes, Work and Life Experience of Young Adults with Higher Education," HSE Working papers WP BRP 73/SOC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2002-04-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2002-07-21 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2001-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.