The impact of mortgage interest tax relief in the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Italy and Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt Turner & Marja Elsinga, 2005. "Housing Allowances: Finding a Balance Between Social Justice and Market Incentives," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 103-109, August.
- Philippe Thalmann, 2005. "Equity and Neutrality in Housing Taxation," FAME Research Paper Series rp147, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003. "Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number moff03-1, June.
- Maria Teresa Sanchez Martinez, 2005. "Distributive Aspects of Public Expenditure on Housing in Spain," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 237-253.
- Tom Clark & Andrew Leicester, 2004. "Inequality and two decades of British tax and benefit reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 129-158, June.
- Hills, John, 1991. "Distributional effects of housing subsidies in the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 321-352, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Albarea & Michele Bernasconi & Cinzia Di Novi & Anna Marenzi & Dino Rizzi & Francesca Zantomio, 2015.
"Accounting for Tax Evasion Profiles and Tax Expenditures in Microsimulation Modelling. The BETAMOD Model for Personal Income Taxes in Italy,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(3), pages 99-136.
- Andrea Albarea & Michele Bernasconi & Cinzia Di Novi & Anna Marenzi & Dino Rizzi & Francesca Zantomio, 2015. "Accounting for tax evasion profiles and tax expenditures in microsimulation modelling. The BETAMOD model for personal income taxes in Italy," Working Papers 2015:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2012.
"Taxing Home Ownership: Distributional Effects of Including Net Imputed Rent in Taxable Income,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panos Tsakloglou & Francesco Figari & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Gerlinde Verbist & Francesca Zantomio, 2014. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," EcoMod2014 7474, EcoMod.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2012. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Panos Tsakloglou & Francesco Figari & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Gerlinde Verbist & Francesca Zantomio, 2012. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," EcoMod2012 4323, EcoMod.
- Francesco Figari & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Panos Tsakloglou & Gerlinde Verbist & Francesca Zantomio, 2012. "Taxing home ownership: distributional effects of including net imputed rent in taxable income," DEOS Working Papers 1209, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Oliver Hümbelin, 2016. "Ungleichheit und Umverteilung über das Steuersystem. Eine Analyse der Verteilungseffekte von direkten Steuern und steuerlichen Abzügen mit Steuerdaten des Kantons Aargau (2001-2011)," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 23, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debra Bloch, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 3. Income Redistribution via Taxes and Transfers Across OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 926, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em2-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.