The impact of mortgage interest tax relief in the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Italy and Greece
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Feb 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bengt Turner & Marja Elsinga, 2005. "Housing Allowances: Finding a Balance Between Social Justice and Market Incentives," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 103-109, August.
- Philippe Thalmann, 2005. "Equity and Neutrality in Housing Taxation," FAME Research Paper Series rp147, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Tom Clark & Andrew Leicester, 2004. "Inequality and two decades of British tax and benefit reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 129-158, June.
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Teresa Sanchez Martinez, 2005. "Distributive Aspects of Public Expenditure on Housing in Spain," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 237-253.
- Hills, John, 1991. "Distributional effects of housing subsidies in the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 321-352, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em2-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.