The impact of mortgage interest tax relief in the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Italy and Greece
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Feb 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maria Teresa Sanchez Martinez, 2005. "Distributive Aspects of Public Expenditure on Housing in Spain," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 237-253.
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Hills, John, 1991. "Distributional effects of housing subsidies in the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 321-352, April.
- Bengt Turner & Marja Elsinga, 2005. "Housing Allowances: Finding a Balance Between Social Justice and Market Incentives," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 103-109, August.
- Tom Clark & Andrew Leicester, 2004. "Inequality and two decades of British tax and benefit reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 129-158, June.
- Philippe Thalmann, 2005. "Equity and Neutrality in Housing Taxation," FAME Research Paper Series rp147, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em2-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Paul Groves to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.