An Analysis of the Mobile Telephone Sector in MENA: Potential for Deregulation and Privatization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001.
"The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-588, March.
- Gruber, H. & Verboven, F.L., 1998. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1998-138, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 1999. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 2054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1997. "Competition in Telecommunications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 64-82, Spring.
- Carlo Maria Rossotto & Khalid Sekkat & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2005.
"Opening up telecommunications to competition and MENA integration in the world economy,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 931-955.
- Khalid Sekkat & Carlos Maria Rossotto & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2005. "Opening up telecommunications to competition and MENA integration in the world economy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7368, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- Veiseh, Nima, 2010. "Reconciling Acemoglu and Sachs: geography, institutions and technology," MPRA Paper 33574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ros, Agustin J, 1999. "Does Ownership or Competition Matter? The Effects of Telecommunications Reform on Network Expansion and Efficiency," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus, 2004. "Estimating Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria," Working Paper 33/2004, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Forcina, A. & Dardanoni, V., 2008. "Regression models for multivariate ordered responses via the Plackett distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2472-2478, November.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2006. "A Simple Model of Inefficient Institutions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(4), pages 515-546, December.
- Wallsten, Scott J, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of Telecom Competition, Privatization, and Regulation in Africa and Latin America," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee, 2006. "Decentralisation and Accountability in Infrastructure Delivery in Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 101-127, January.
- Tommaso Valletti, 2003. "Is Mobile Telephony a Natural Oligopoly?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(1), pages 47-65, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.