Regression models for multivariate ordered responses via the Plackett distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahjat F. Qaqish & Anastasia Ivanova, 2006. "Multivariate logistic models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(4), pages 1011-1017, December.
- D. R. Cox, 2002. "On some models for multivariate binary variables parallel in complexity with the multivariate Gaussian distribution," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 462-469, June.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Forcina, Antonio, 2006. "A Class of Latent Marginal Models for CaptureRecapture Data With Continuous Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 786-794, June.
- Bartolucci F. & Forcina A. & Dardanoni V., 2001. "Positive Quadrant Dependence and Marginal Modeling in Two-Way Tables With Ordered Margins," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1497-1505, December.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Debashis Ghosh, 2006. "Semiparametric Global Cross‐ratio Models for Bivariate Censored Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 609-619, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenico Piccolo & Rosaria Simone, 2019. "The class of cub models: statistical foundations, inferential issues and empirical evidence," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 28(3), pages 389-435, September.
- Sam Hakim & Simon Neaime, 2011. "An Analysis of the Mobile Telephone Sector in MENA: Potential for Deregulation and Privatization," Working Papers 649, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jan 2011.
More about this item
Keywords60E15 62H05 62J12 Plackett distribution Marginal models Global logits Proportional odds Multivariate ordered regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:10:p:2472-2478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.