La Croissance Economique Est-T-Elle Pro Pauvre au Maroc ? Une Tentative D’explication par L’approche Monétaire et L’approche Non Monétaire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2003. "Measuring pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1993. "Poverty and Economic Growth with Application to Cote d'Ivoire," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(2), pages 121-139, June.
- Son, Hyun Hwa, 2004. "A note on pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 307-314, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelhamid EL BOUHADI & Abdelkader ELKHIDER & El Mustapha KCHIRID, 2012. "The Multidimensional Approach to Poverty Measurement: Case of Morocco," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(2).
- Abdelhamid EL BOUHADI & Abdelkader ELKHIDER & El Mustapha KCHIRID, 2010. "Can Economic Growth Be Pro-Poor In Morocco?. The No-Monetary Approach," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .