Evaluating India's national rural employment guarantee scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Imai, Katsushi, 2007.
"Targeting versus universalism: An evaluation of indirect effects of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 99-113.
- Katsushi Imai, 2004. "Targeting versus Universalism: An Evaluation of Indirect Effects of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/07, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jun 2004.
- Martin Ravallion & Gaurav Datt, 1995. "Is Targeting Through a Work Requirement Efficient? Some Evidence for Rural India," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-41, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ana Iturriza & Arjun S. Bedi & Robert Sparrow, 2011.
"Unemployment Assistance and Transition to Employment in Argentina,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 811-837.
- Iturriza, A. & Bedi, A.S. & Sparrow, R.A., 2007. "Unemployment Assistance and Transition to Employment in Argentina," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18747, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Iturriza, Ana & Sparrow, Robert, 2009. "Unemployment Assistance and Transition to Employment in Argentina," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Iturriza, Ana & Bedi, Arjun S. & Sparrow, Robert, 2008. "Unemployment Assistance and Transition to Employment in Argentina," IZA Discussion Papers 3579, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raghav Gaiha, 2000. "On the Targeting of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in the Indian State of Maharashtra," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 203-219, October.
- Gaiha, Raghav, 2000. "On the Targeting of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in the Indian State of Maharashtra," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 203-219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudha Narayanan & Nicolas Gerber, 2015.
"Social safety nets for food and nutritional security in India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2015-031, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2016. "Social Safety Nets for Food and Nutritional Security in India," Working Papers id:8758, eSocialSciences.
- Narayanan, Sudha & Gerber, Nicolas, 2016. "Social Safety Nets for Food and Nutritional Security in India," Working Papers 229611, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Jajati Keshari Parida, 2016. "MGNREGS, distress migration and livelihood conditions: a study in Odisha," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 17-39, October.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:239-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudha Narayanan Narayanan & Nicolas Gerber, 2016. "Safety Nets for Food and Nutritional Security in India," FOODSECURE Working papers 37, LEI Wageningen UR.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:asieco:v:60:y:2019:i:c:p:69-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBirbhum; NREGS; West Bengal; efficiency; impact; labour-substitution; targeting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.