Neural Networks for Target Selection in Direct Marketing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Roelf Bult & Tom Wansbeek, 1995. "Optimal Selection for Direct Mail," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 378-394.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonker, J-J. & Piersma, N. & Potharst, R., 2002. "Direct Mailing Decisions for a Dutch Fundraiser," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-111-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jonker, J-J. & Piersma, N. & Potharst, R., 2002. "Direct Mailing Decisions for a Dutch Fundraiser," Econometric Institute Research Papers ERS-2002-111-LIS, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Potharst, R. & van Rijthoven, M. & van Wezel, M.C., 2005. "Modeling brand choice using boosted and stacked neural networks," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-05, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsdata mining; direct mail; direct marketing; neural networks; target selection;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-04-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.