Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopold Simar & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2006.
"On Testing Equality of Distributions of Technical Efficiency Scores,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 497-522.
- Simar, Leopold & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2004. "On testing equality of distributions of technical efficiency scores," MPRA Paper 28003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maniadakis, Nikolaos & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2004. "A cost Malmquist productivity index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 396-409, April.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:48:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0512-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Lovell & Shawna Grosskopf & Eduardo Ley & Jesús Pastor & Diego Prior & Philippe Eeckaut, 1994.
"Linear programming approaches to the measurement and analysis of productive efficiency,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 2(2), pages 175-248, December.
- Lovell, C.A.K., 1993. "Linear Programming Approaches to the Measurement and Analysis of Productive Efficiency," Papers 393e, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:uiiexx:v:43:y:2011:i:3:p:220-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:26:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-018-0537-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Zofio, Jose L., 2015.
"How to properly decompose economic efficiency using technical and allocative criteria with non-homothetic DEA technologies,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 882-891.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesús & Zofío, José Luis, 2013. "How to properly decompose economic efficiency using technical and allocative criteria with non-homothetic DEA technologies," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/11, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando, 2016. "The weighted additive distance function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(1), pages 338-346.
- Jacobsen, S E, 1970. "Production Correspondences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 754-771, September.
- Robert Chambers & Thomas Mitchell, 2001. "Homotheticity and Non-Radial Changes," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 31-39, January.
- Sungmook Lim & Joe Zhu, 2015. "DEA cross-efficiency evaluation under variable returns to scale," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(3), pages 476-487, March.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:98:y:1998:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1022637501082 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz, José L., 2013. "Cross-efficiency evaluation with directional distance functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 181-189.
- José Zofío & Angel Prieto, 2006.
"Return to Dollar, Generalized Distance Function and the Fisher Productivity Index,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 113-138, June.
- Zofío, José Luis & Prieto, Angel, 2005. "Return to Dollar, Generalized Distance Function and the Fisher Productivity Index," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2005/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Juo, Jia-Ching & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Yu, Ming-Miin & Lin, Yu-Hui, 2015. "Profit-oriented productivity change," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 176-187.
- Juan Aparicio & José L. Zofío, 2017.
"Revisiting the decomposition of cost efficiency for non-homothetic technologies: a directional distance function approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 133-146, December.
- Aparicio, Juan & Zofío, José L., 2017. "Revisiting the Decomposition of Cost Efficiency for Non-homothetic Technologies: A Directional Distance Function Approach," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Cooper, W.W. & Pastor, Jesus T. & Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando, 2011. "Decomposing profit inefficiency in DEA through the weighted additive model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 411-416, July.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Zaim, Osman, 2002. "Hyperbolic efficiency and return to the dollar," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 671-679, February.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Balk, B.M. & de Koster, M.B.M. & Kaps, C. & Zofío, J.L., 2017. "An Evaluation of Cross-Efficiency Methods, Applied to Measuring Warehouse Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-015-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Wu, Jie & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao, 2009. "DEA game cross-efficiency approach to Olympic rankings," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 909-918, August.
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis; Cross-efficiency; Farrell (Cost) Efficiency; Nerlove (Profit) Inefficiency; Warehousing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2019-06-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:116540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.