DEA cross-efficiency evaluation under variable returns to scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pastor, Jesus T. & Aparicio, Juan & Alcaraz, Javier & Vidal, Fernando & Pastor, Diego, 2015. "An enhanced BAM for unbounded or partially bounded CRS additive models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 16-24.
- Aparicio, J. & Zofío, J.L., 2019. "Economic Cross-Efficiency," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2019-001-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Fei Ma & Fei Liu & Qipeng Sun & Wenlin Wang & Xiaodan Li, 2018. "Measuring and Spatio-Temporal Evolution for the Late-Development Advantage in China’s Provinces," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-27, August.
- Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2020. "Cross-benchmarking for performance evaluation: Looking across best practices of different peer groups using DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Giannis Karagiannis & Georgia Paschalidou, 2017. "Assessing research effectiveness: a comparison of alternative nonparametric models," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(4), pages 456-468, April.
- Qiang Hou & Meiou Wang & Xue Zhou, 2018. "Improved DEA Cross Efficiency Evaluation Method Based on Ideal and Anti-Ideal Points," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-9, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:66:y:2015:i:3:p:476-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.