Building National and Regional Financial Markets: The East Asian Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as chapter 6 in the book "Growth and Development in Emerging Market Economies: International Private Flows, Financial Markets and Globalization" with the title "Global Imbalances, Oil Revenues and Capital Flows to Emerging Market Countries"|
|Note:||Presented at the 2006 Global Meeting of the Emerging Markets Forum, September, Jakarta|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/paper/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rana, Pradumna B., 2006. "Economic Integration in East Asia: Trends, Prospects, and a Possible Roadmap," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 2, Asian Development Bank.
- Sa, S. & Guerin, J., 2006. "Recent developments in monetary and financial integration in Asia," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 8, pages 111-129, May.
- Michael Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2005.
"An essay on the revived Bretton Woods system,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006.
"Financial Globalization; A Reappraisal,"
IMF Working Papers
06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- M Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 8-62, April.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 143-197, June.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Managing Risks in Financial Market Development; The Role of Sequencing," IMF Working Papers 03/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudio Loser, 2006. "Financial Markets in Latin America," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2006latamfin, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Merton, Robert C., 1995.
"Financial innovation and the management and regulation of financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 461-481, June.
- Robert C. Merton, 1995. "Financial Innovation and the Management and Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 5096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serge Jeanneau & Marian Micu, 2002. "Determinants of international bank lending to emerging market countries," BIS Working Papers 112, Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:glpapr:2006regfinmkt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Natasha Mukherjee)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Natasha Mukherjee to update the entry or send us the correct address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.