Building National and Regional Financial Markets: The East Asian Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as chapter 6 in the book "Growth and Development in Emerging Market Economies: International Private Flows, Financial Markets and Globalization" with the title "Global Imbalances, Oil Revenues and Capital Flows to Emerging Market Countries"|
|Note:||Presented at the 2006 Global Meeting of the Emerging Markets Forum, September, Jakarta|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/paper/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rana, Pradumna B., 2006. "Economic Integration in East Asia: Trends, Prospects, and a Possible Roadmap," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 2, Asian Development Bank.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2003.
"An Essay on the Revived Bretton Woods System,"
NBER Working Papers
9971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serge Jeanneau & Marian Micu, 2002. "Determinants of international bank lending to emerging market countries," BIS Working Papers 112, Bank for International Settlements.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006.
"Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal,"
NBER Working Papers
12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 143-197, June.
- M Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 8-62, April.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Merton, Robert C., 1995.
"Financial innovation and the management and regulation of financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 461-481, June.
- Robert C. Merton, 1995. "Financial Innovation and the Management and Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 5096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Loser, 2006. "Financial Markets in Latin America," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2006latamfin, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Sa, S. & Guerin, J., 2006. "Recent developments in monetary and financial integration in Asia," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 8, pages 111-129, May.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Managing Risks in Financial Market Development: The Role of Sequencing," IMF Working Papers 03/116, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:glpapr:2006regfinmkt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Natasha Mukherjee)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.