Modelling nature-based tourism’s impact on rural livelihoods and natural resources in Sikunga Conservancy, Namibia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Babatunde, Raphael O. & Qaim, Matin, 2010. "Impact of off-farm income on food security and nutrition in Nigeria," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 303-311, August.
- Gladwin, Christina H. & Thomson, Anne M. & Peterson, Jennifer S. & Anderson, Andrea S., 2001. "Addressing food security in Africa via multiple livelihood strategies of women farmers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-207, April.
- Sushenjit Bandyopadhyay & Michael Humavindu & Priya Shyamsundar & Limin Wang, 2009. "Benefits to local communities from community conservancies in Namibia: an assessment," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 733-754.
- Winter, Etti Maria & Fasse, Anja, 2009. "Food Security, Energy Equity, and the Global Commons: a Computable Village Model applied to sub-Saharan Africa," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51683, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jon Barnes & James MacGregor & Olimpio Nhuleipo & Petrus Muteyauli, 2010. "The value of Namibia's forest resources: Preliminary economic asset and flow accounts," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 159-176.
- Fisher, Brendan & Christopher, Treg, 2007. "Poverty and biodiversity: Measuring the overlap of human poverty and the biodiversity hotspots," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 93-101, April.
- Owusu, Victor & Abdulai, Awudu & Abdul-Rahman, Seini, 2011. "Non-farm work and food security among farm households in Northern Ghana," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 108-118, April.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter B. R. & Reardon, Thomas Anthony (ed.), 2007. "Transforming the rural nonfarm economy: Opportunities and threats in the developing world," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-8018-8664-5.
- Babatunde, Raphael O. & Qaim, Matin, 2010. "Impact of Off-farm Income on Food Security and Nutrition in Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97332, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
KeywordsNamibia; Optimization models; Developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2017-04-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2017-04-09 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:009007:9418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.