Prospects for Climate Policy After Copenhagen? A Welfare Analysis of Bottom-Up Approaches in Interdependent Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asheim, Geir B. & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C., 2006. "Regional versus global cooperation for climate control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 93-109, January.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2002.
"The Effects of Emission Permits on Growth and the Environment,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Ono, Tetsuo, 2001. "The Effects of Emission Permits on Growth and the Environment," Discussion Paper 33, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Michel, Philippe & Rotillon, Gilles, 2005. "Equilibrium with a market of permits," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 148-163, June.
- Bréchet, Thierry & Lambrecht, Stéphane & Prieur, Fabien, 2009.
"Intertemporal transfers of emission quotas in climate policies,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 126-134, January.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane & PRIEUR, Fabien, 2009. "Intertemporal transfers of emission quotas in climate policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2126, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 2005.
"Free trade and global warming: a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-234, March.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2000. "Free Trade and Global Warming: A Trade Theory View of the Kyoto Protocol," NBER Working Papers 7657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Copeland,B.R. & Taylor,M.S., 2000. "Free trade and global warming : a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer & Andreas Rainer, 2010.
"Effects of Unilateral Climate Policy on Terms of Trade, Capital Accumulation, and Welfare in a World Economy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 495-520, December.
- Karl Farmer & Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Andreas Rainer, 2008. "Effects of Unilateral Climate Policy on Terms of Trade, Capital Accumulation, and Welfare in a World Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2375, CESifo.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249.
- Finus, Michael, 2008. "Game Theoretic Research on the Design of International Environmental Agreements: Insights, Critical Remarks, and Future Challenges," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 2(1), pages 29-67, June.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1989.
"Fiscal deficits and relative prices in a growing world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 461-484, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "Fiscal Deficits and Relative Prices in a Growing World Economy," NBER Working Papers 2725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-2126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:002596:259600053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.