Trade Unions and ‘Europe’: Are the Members out of Step?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karin Gilland, 2002. "Ireland's (First) Referendum on the Treaty of Nice," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 527-535, September.
- MARK FRANKLIN & MICHAEL MARSH & LAUREN McLAREN, 1994. "Uncorking the Bottle: Popular Opposition to European Unification in the Wake of Maastricht," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 455-472, December.
- Marcel Lubbers, 2008. "Regarding the Dutch `Nee' to the European Constitution," European Union Politics, , vol. 9(1), pages 59-86, March.
- Pascal Sciarini & Ola Listhaug, 1997. "Single Cases or a Unique Pair? The Swiss and Norwegian 'No' to Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 407-438, September.
- Wolfram Kaiser, 1995. "Austria in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 411-425, September.
- Ingrid Sogner & Clive Archer, 1995. "Norway and Europe: 1972 and Now," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 389-410, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Hyman, 2011. "Trade Unions, Lisbon and Europe 2020: From Dream to Nightmare," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 45, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eiq:eileqs:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katjana Gattermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eilseuk.html .