Understanding the 2015 Marriage Referendum in Ireland: Constitutional Convention, Campaign, and Conservative Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MARK FRANKLIN & MICHAEL MARSH & LAUREN McLAREN, 1994. "Uncorking the Bottle: Popular Opposition to European Unification in the Wake of Maastricht," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 455-472, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pierre-Guillaume Meon, 2009.
"Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(18), pages 2369-2384.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2005. "Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty," DULBEA Working Papers 05-02.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2009. "Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/89993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Catherine E. De Vries, 2017. "Benchmarking Brexit: How the British Decision to Leave Shapes EU Public Opinion," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55, pages 38-53, September.
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2020.
"Did Decentralisation Affect Citizens’ Perception of the European Union? The Impact during the Height of Decentralisation in Europe,"
Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Tselios, Vassilis & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2020. "Did decentralisation affect citizens' perception of the European Union? The impact during the height of decentralisation in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106617, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Noah Carl & James Dennison & Geoffrey Evans, 2019. "European but not European enough: An explanation for Brexit," European Union Politics, , vol. 20(2), pages 282-304, June.
- Bert N Bakker & Claes H de Vreese, 2016. "Personality and European Union attitudes: Relationships across European Union attitude dimensions," European Union Politics, , vol. 17(1), pages 25-45, March.
- Nicola Pensiero, 2020. "To leave or not to leave? Understanding the support for the United Kingdom membership in the European Union: Identity, attitudes towards the political system and socio-economic status," Rationality and Society, , vol. 32(3), pages 255-277, August.
- Richard Hyman, 2010. "Trade Unions and ‘Europe’: Are the Members out of Step?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 14, European Institute, LSE.
- Tridimas, George, 2007. "Ratification through referendum or parliamentary vote: When to call a non-required referendum?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 674-692, September.
- John Curtice, 2017. "Why Leave Won the UK's EU Referendum," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55, pages 19-37, September.
- Florian Stoeckel, 2013. "Ambivalent or indifferent? Reconsidering the structure of EU public opinion," European Union Politics, , vol. 14(1), pages 23-45, March.
- Netjes, Catherine E. & Edwards, Erica, 2005. "Taking Europe to its extremes: Examining cueing effects of right-wing populist parties on public opinion regarding European integration," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Democracy and Democratization SP IV 2005-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Julie Hassing Nielsen, 2016. "Personality and Euroscepticism: The Impact of Personality on Attitudes Towards the EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 1175-1198, September.
- Frank Mols & Jolanda Jetten & S. Alexander Haslam, 2009. "EU Identification and Endorsement in Context: The Importance of Regional Identity Salience," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 601-623, June.
- Lisbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2005. "The Neofunctionalists Were (almost) Right: Politicization and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0024, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Liesbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2005. "Calculation, Community and Cues," European Union Politics, , vol. 6(4), pages 419-443, December.
- Robert Rohrschneider & Stephen Whitefield, 2016. "Responding to growing European Union-skepticism? The stances of political parties toward European integration in Western and Eastern Europe following the financial crisis," European Union Politics, , vol. 17(1), pages 138-161, March.
- Richard Haesly, 2001. "Euroskeptics, Europhiles and Instrumental Europeans," European Union Politics, , vol. 2(1), pages 81-102, February.
- Cosmina Tanasoiu & Constantin Colonescu, 2008. "Determinants of Support for European Integration," European Union Politics, , vol. 9(3), pages 363-377, September.
- Hooghe, Liesbet & Marks, Gary, 1997. "The Making of a Polity: The Struggle Over European Integration," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 1, April.
- Jane Green, 2007. "When Voters and Parties Agree: Valence Issues and Party Competition," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 55(3), pages 629-655, October.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical campaigns; electoral behaviour; referendums; constitutional convention; marriage equality;
All these keywords.
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Geary Tech (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.