Report NEP-POL-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan A. Elkink & David M. Farrell & Theresa Reidy & Jane Suiter, 2015. "Understanding the 2015 Marriage Referendum in Ireland: Constitutional Convention, Campaign, and Conservative Ireland," Working Papers 201521, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Leonard, Carol S. & Yanovskiy, Konstantin Ė. & Shestakov, D., 2014. "How Democracy could foster Economic Growth: The Last 200 Years," EconStor Preprints 121852, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Dimitrios Xefteris, 2015. "Stability in electoral competition: A case for multiple votes," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2015, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Natalia Jiménez & Ángel Solano-García, 2015. "Elected Officials’ Opportunistic Behavior on Third-Party Punishment: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers. Serie EC 2015-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vincent Anesi & Giovanni Facchini, "undated". "Coercive Trade Policy," Development Working Papers 376, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Feige, Christian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin, 2015. "Voting and transfer payments in a threshold public goods game," Working Paper Series in Economics 73, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Richert, Katharina, 2015. "Do Development Minister Characteristics Affect Aid Giving?," Working Papers 0604, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Facchini & Cecilia Testa, "undated". "The Political Economy of Migration Enforcement: Domestic versus Border Control," Development Working Papers 371, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Louis-Philippe Beland & Sara Oloomi, 2015. "Party Affiliation and Public Spending," Departmental Working Papers 2015-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Luis N. Meloni, 2015. "Non-democratic regimes and Elite Capture: Evidence from the Brazilian Dictatorship," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_41, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Panu Poutvaara & Max Friedrich Steinhardt, 2015. "Bitterness in Life and Attitudes towards Immigration," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 800, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).