Uncorking the Bottle: Popular Opposition to European Unification in the Wake of Maastricht
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:81:y:1987:i:04:p:1099-1120_20 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Mols & Jolanda Jetten & S. Alexander Haslam, 2009. "EU Identification and Endorsement in Context: The Importance of Regional Identity Salience," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 601-623, June.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i::p:19-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hooghe, Liesbet & Marks, Gary, 1997. "The Making of a Polity: The Struggle Over European Integration," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 1, April.
- Netjes, Catherine E. & Edwards, Erica, 2005. "Taking Europe to its extremes: Examining cueing effects of right-wing populist parties on public opinion regarding European integration," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Democracy and Democratization SP IV 2005-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i::p:38-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julie Hassing Nielsen, 2016. "Personality and Euroscepticism: The Impact of Personality on Attitudes Towards the EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 1175-1198, September.
- Lisbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2005. "The Neofunctionalists Were (almost) Right: Politicization and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0024, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Johan A. Elkink & David M. Farrell & Theresa Reidy & Jane Suiter, 2015. "Understanding the 2015 Marriage Referendum in Ireland: Constitutional Convention, Campaign, and Conservative Ireland," Working Papers 201521, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hyman, Richard, 2009. "Trade unions and “Europe”: are the members out of step?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39848, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pierre-Guillaume Meon, 2009.
"Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(18), pages 2369-2384.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2005. "Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty," DULBEA Working Papers 05-02.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2009. "Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/89993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Colombatto Enrico, 1998. "The Birth and Failure of the EMU Project," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2-3), pages 1-20, June.
- Richard Hyman, 2010. "Trade Unions and ‘Europe’: Are the Members out of Step?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 14, European Institute, LSE.
- Marks, Gary & Hooghe, Liesbet, 2003. "National identity and support for European integration," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Democracy and Democratization SP IV 2003-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Tridimas, George, 2007. "Ratification through referendum or parliamentary vote: When to call a non-required referendum?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 674-692, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:32:y:1994:i:4:p:455-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.