Trade Unions, Lisbon and Europe 2020: From Dream to Nightmare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Hyman, Richard, 2005. "Trade unions and the politics of the European social model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 753, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mary Daly, 2006. "EU Social Policy after Lisbon," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 461-481, September.
- Richard Hyman, 2010. "Trade Unions and ‘Europe’: Are the Members out of Step?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 14, European Institute, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharon Bolton & Knut Laaser & Darren Mcguire, 2016. "Quality Work and the Moral Economy of European Employment Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 583-598, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eiq:eileqs:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katjana Gattermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eilseuk.html .