The coincidence of the kernel and nucleolus of a convex game: an alternative proof
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Arin, Javier & Inarra, Elena, 1998. "A Characterization of the Nucleolus for Convex Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 12-24, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Iñarra & Roberto Serrano & Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 2020.
"The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update,"
Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 71(2), pages 225-266.
- Elena Iñarra & Roberto Serrano & Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 2019. "The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2019. "The Nucleolus, the Kernel, and the Bargaining Set: An Update," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2019-113, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
More about this item
Keywordsnucleolus; kernel; convex games;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:ikerla:9314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1ehues.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.