Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Duopoly: Wighted Welfare and Price Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Carlos Bárcena‐Ruiz & Máximo Sedano, 2011. "Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly: Weighted Welfare And Price Competition," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 485-503, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Cabrales & José-Ramón Uriarte, 2013.
"Doubts and equilibria,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 783-810, September.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2008. "Doubts and Equilibria," IKERLANAK 2008-31, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Cabrales, Antonio, 2000. "Stochastic Replicator Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(2), pages 451-481, May.
- Pinasco, J.P. & Romanelli, L., 2006. "Coexistence of Languages is possible," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 361(1), pages 355-360.
- Schlag, Karl H., 1998. "Why Imitate, and If So, How?, : A Boundedly Rational Approach to Multi-armed Bandits," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 130-156, January.
- Stauffer, Dietrich & Castelló, Xavier & Eguíluz, Víctor M. & San Miguel, Maxi, 2007. "Microscopic Abrams–Strogatz model of language competition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(2), pages 835-842.
- Uriarte, Jose Ramon, 2007. "A behavioural foundation for models of evolutionary drift," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 497-513, July.
- Patriarca, Marco & Leppänen, Teemu, 2004. "Modeling language competition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 338(1), pages 296-299.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2017. "Inefficient but Robust Public Leadership," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 387-398, December.
- Dong, Quan & Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos, 2014. "Corruption and decisions on opening up markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 23-29.
More about this item
Keywordsmixed duopoly; price competition; endogenous timing; weighted welfare;
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:ikerla:6369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1ehues.html .