Microscopic Abrams–Strogatz model of language competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena‐Ruiz & Máximo Sedano, 2011.
"Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly: Weighted Welfare And Price Competition,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 485-503, December.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Sedano Hoyuelos, Máximo, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Duopoly: Wighted Welfare and Price Competition," IKERLANAK 2011-46, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- An, Zhecheng & Pan, Qiuhui & Yu, Guangying & Wang, Zhen, 2012. "The spatial distribution of clusters and the formation of mixed languages in bilingual competition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4943-4952.
- Sylvain Barde, 2012.
"Of ants and voters maximum entropy prediction and agent based models with recruitment,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Sylvain Barde, 2012. "Of ants and voters maximum entropy prediction and agent based models with recruitment," Post-Print hal-01071853, HAL.
- Nie, Lin-Fei & Teng, Zhi-Dong & Nieto, Juan J. & Jung, Il Hyo, 2015. "State impulsive control strategies for a two-languages competitive model with bilingualism and interlinguistic similarity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 430(C), pages 136-147.
- Bakalis, Evangelos & Galani, Alexandra, 2012. "Modeling language evolution: Aromanian, an endangered language in Greece," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4963-4969.
- Templin, Torsten & Seidl, Andrea & Wickström, Bengt-Arne & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2016. "Optimal language policy for the preservation of a minority language," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 8-21.
- Iriberri Etxebeste, Nagore & Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2011. "Minority Language and the Stability of Bilingual Equilibria," IKERLANAK 2011-45, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Patriarca, Marco & Heinsalu, Els, 2009. "Influence of geography on language competition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(2), pages 174-186.
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo; Language competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:374:y:2007:i:2:p:835-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .