Regional fairs, institutional innovation and economic growth in late medieval Britain
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: LSE, Dept. of Economic History Houghton Street London, WC2A 2AE, U.K.|
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7955 7084
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/economicHistory/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. H. Britnell, 1978. "English Markets and Royal Administration before 1200," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 31(2), pages 183-196, 05.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1991. "On The Concept Of Power In Economics," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 265-277, November.
- R. H. Britnell, 1981. "The Proliferation of Markets in England, 1200–1349," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 34(2), pages 209-221, 05.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1989. "The new institutional economics and development theory: A brief critical assessment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1389-1395, September.
- J. A. Van Houtte, 1966. "The Rise and Decline of the Market of Bruges," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 19(1), pages 29-47, 04.
- Reed, Clyde G., 1973. "Transactions Costs and Differential Growth in Seventeenth Century Western Europe," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 177-190, March.
- Friedman, David, 1977. "A Theory of the Size and Shape of Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 59-77, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.