Regional fairs, institutional innovation and economic growth in late medieval Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. H. Britnell, 1981. "The Proliferation of Markets in England, 1200–1349," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 34(2), pages 209-221, May.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1991. "On The Concept Of Power In Economics," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 265-277, November.
- R. H. Britnell, 1978. "English Markets and Royal Administration before 1200," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 31(2), pages 183-196, May.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1989. "The new institutional economics and development theory: A brief critical assessment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1389-1395, September.
- J. A. Van Houtte, 1966. "The Rise and Decline of the Market of Bruges," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 19(1), pages 29-47, April.
- Reed, Clyde G., 1973. "Transactions Costs and Differential Growth in Seventeenth Century Western Europe," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 177-190, March.
- Friedman, David, 1977. "A Theory of the Size and Shape of Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 59-77, February.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .