Modelling the Global Diffusion of Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon Technology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Modelling the Global Diffusion of Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon Technology," Research Reports 94820, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joakim Westerlund & Syed Basher, 2008.
"Testing for Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions Using a Century of Panel Data,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(1), pages 109-120, May.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Basher, Syed A., 2007. "Testing for Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions Using a Century of Panel Data," MPRA Paper 3262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Convergence of Energy Efficiency
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2010-01-07 11:52:00
- IEA Lowers Projected Carbon Emissions
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2009-10-07 19:11:00
- EERH Research Reports Join RePEc
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2009-09-17 12:45:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuku, Agbai, 2011. "Economic development and environmental quality in Nigeria: is there an environmental Kuznets curve?," MPRA Paper 30195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Jie & Richard, Patrick, 2010. "Environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in Canada," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1083-1093, March.
More about this item
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-09-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-09-26 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:eenhrr:0920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAP Web Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .