Training Strategic Thinking: Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benito-Ostolaza, Juan M. & Sanchis-Llopis, Juan A., 2014. "Training strategic thinking: Experimental evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 785-789.
References listed on IDEAS
- ogilvie, dt, 1998. "Creative action as a dynamic strategy: Using imagination to improve strategic solutions in unstable environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 49-56, January.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Branas-Garz & Penelope Hernandez & Juan A. Sanchis, 2011.
"Strategic behavior in Schelling dynamics: A new result and experimental evidence,"
11-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández & Juan A. Sanchis, 2012. "Strategic behavior in Schelling dynamics: A new result and experimental evidence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0312, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Juan M. Benito-Ostolaza & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández, 2015. "Strategic behaviour in Schelling dynamics: Theory and experimental evidence," Working Papers 1504, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & José G. Montalvo & Rosemarie Nagel & Albert Satorra, 2002.
"One, Two, (Three), Infinity, ...: Newspaper and Lab Beauty-Contest Experiments,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1687-1701, December.
- Rosemarie Nagel & Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Albert Satorra & José García Montalvo, 1999. "One, two, (three), infinity: Newspaper and lab beauty-contest experiments," Economics Working Papers 438, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antoni Bosch-Domenech & Jose Garcia-Montalvo & Rosemarie Nagel & Albert Satorra, 2002. "One, two, (three), infinity: Newspaper and lab beauty-contest experiments," Artefactual Field Experiments 00011, The Field Experiments Website.
- Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel, 2006. "Initiating strategic planning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 100-111, January.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-493, May.
- Colin F. Camerer & Teck-Hua Ho & Juin-Kuan Chong, 2004. "A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Games," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 861-898.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo BraÃ±as-Garza & PenÃ©lope HernÃ¡ndez & Juan A. Sanchis, 2011. "Sequential versus Simultaneous Schelling Models: Experimental Evidence," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 55(1), pages 60-84, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan M. Benito-Ostolaza & Penélope Hernández & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2015. "Are individuals with higher cognitive ability expected to play more strategically?," Working Papers 1507, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Benito-Ostolaza, Juan M. & Hernández, Penélope & Sanchis-Llopis, Juan A., 2016. "Do individuals with higher cognitive ability play more strategically?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 5-11.
- Chen, Yi-Min & Liu, Hsin-Hsien & Ni, Yu-Ting & Wu, Meng-Fen, 2015. "A rational normative model of international expansion: Strategic intent perspective, market positions, and founder CEOs/family-successor CEOs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1539-1543.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.