Sequential vs. Simultaneous Schelling Models: Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penelope Hernandez & Juan A. Sanchis, 2010. "Sequential vs. Simultaneous Schelling Models: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0510, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
More about this item
KeywordsSchelling models; economic experiments; segregation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-11-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2009-11-21 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gra:wpaper:09/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angel Solano Garcia.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtugres.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .