The public choice of urban water service management: a multi-criteria approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2008.
"A fiscal perspective of state rescaling,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 2(1), pages 85-105.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2008. "Fiscal Perspective of State Rescaling," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0806, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Claude Ménard & Stéphane Saussier, 2000. "Contractual Choice and Performance the Case of Water Supply in France," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 385-404.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiz-Villaverde, Alberto & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & González-Gómez, Francisco, 2015.
"The ‘social choice’ of privatising urban water services: A case study of Madrid in Spain,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 616-629.
- Alberto Ruiz-Villaverde & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Francisco González-Gómez, 2013. "The “social choice” of privatising urban water services: a case study of Madrid in Spain," Working Papers 1322, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban water management; public choice; Multi-criteria analysis; Analytic Hierarchy Process equation; Spanish regions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.