Macroeconomic coordination in Latin America: does it have a future?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen, 1998.
"Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency,"
NBER Working Papers
6821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1998. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-103, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1998. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt6fw631qn, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2000. "Does Mercosur Need a Single Currency?," International Finance 0003006, EconWPA.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 1999. "Reforming the international financial architecture: consensus and divergence," Series Históricas 1, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Villar Gómez, Leonardo, 2006.
"Real macroeconomic stability and the capital account in Chile and Colombia,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1894, May.
- Leonardo Villar & Ricardo Ffrench-Davis, 2004. "Real Macroeconomic Stability And The Capital Account In Chile And Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003416, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ricardo Ffrench-Davis & Leonardo Villar, 2004. "Real Macroeconomic Stability and the Capital Account in Chile and Colombia," Borradores de Economia 294, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Martín Gonzalez Rozada & José Fanelli, 2003.
"Business Cycle and Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in MERCOSUR,"
Business School Working Papers
uno, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Jose Maria Fanelli, 2004. "Business Cycles and Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in Mercosur," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 328, Econometric Society.
- DeLong J. Bradford, 2004. "Should We Still Support Untrammelled International Capital Mobility? Or are Capital Controls Less Evil than We Once Believed?," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-9, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Sand-Zantman, Alain, 2009. "Does a Monetary Union protect against external shocks?: An assessment of Latin American integration," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 102-118.
- Jean-Pierre Allégret & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2008.
"Does a Monetary Union protect again foreign shocks? An assessment of Latin American integration using a Bayesian VAR,"
0809, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2008. "Does a Monetary Union protect again foreign shocks? An assessment of Latin American integration using a Bayesian VAR," Post-Print halshs-00269122, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2009. "Does a Monetary Union protect against foreign shocks? An assessment of Latin American integration using a Bayesian VAR," Post-Print hal-01791864, HAL.
- Tugores, Juan, 2008. "Regional integration and public policy. Evaluation of the European experience and possible implications for Latin American integration," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 65, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsMERCOSUR; ESTABILIZACION ECONOMICA; INTEGRACION ECONOMICA; MACROECONOMIA; POLITICA ECONOMICA; POLITICA FINANCIERA; TIPOS DE CAMBIO; COMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; ECONOMIC POLICY; ECONOMIC STABILIZATION; FINANCIAL POLICY; FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATES; MACROECONOMICS; MERCOSUR; TRADE IN SERVICES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col048:7858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.