Exact Inference for the Linear Model with Groupwise Heteroscedasticity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, B.U. & Simar, L., 1992.
"Efficient Semiparametric Estimation in Stochastic Frontier Model,"
9201, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Park, B. U. & Simar, L., 1994. "Efficient semiparametric estimation in a stochastic frontier model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1113, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PARK, Byeong & SIMAR, Léopold, 1992. "Efficient semiparametric estimation in stochastic frontier model," CORE Discussion Papers 1992013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Taylor, William E, 1977.
"Small Sample Properties of a Class of Two Stage Aitken Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 497-508, March.
- TAYLOR, William E., 1977. "Small sample properties of a class of two stage Aitken estimators," CORE Discussion Papers RP 287, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Boozer, Michael A., 1997. "Econometric Analysis of Panel Data Badi H. Baltagi Wiley, 1995," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 747-754, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:wc2000:1760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.