Incentive Targeting, Influence Peddling, and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Shannon Mudd & Neven T. Valev, 2004. "Incentive Targeting, Influence Peddling, and Foreign Direct Investment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(5), pages 647-660, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Roger H. & Hines, James Jr, 2002. "International taxation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 28, pages 1935-1995 Elsevier.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Hines, James R. Jr., 1999. "Lessons From Behavioral Responses to International Taxation," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 52(2), pages 305-322, June.
- Boozer, Michael A., 1997. "Econometric Analysis of Panel Data Badi H. Baltagi Wiley, 1995," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 747-754, October.
- Michael Devereux & Harold Freeman, 1995. "The impact of tax on foreign direct investment: Empirical evidence and the implications for tax integration schemes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(1), pages 85-106, February.
- George Warskett & Stanley Winer & Walter Hettich, 1998. "The Complexity of Tax Structure in Competitive Political Systems," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(2), pages 123-151, May.
- Mintz, Jack M. & Tsiopoulos, Thomas, 1994. "The effectiveness of corporate tax incentives for foreign investment in the presence of tax crediting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 233-255, October.
- Hines, James R. Jr., 1999. "Lessons from Behavioral Responses to International Taxation," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 2), pages 305-22, June.
- Usher, Dan, 1977. "The economics of tax incentives to encourage investment in less developed countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-148, June.
- James R. Hines Jr., 2000.
"Tax Sparing and Direct Investment in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Taxation and Multinational Activity, pages 39-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1998. ""Tax Sparing" and Direct Investment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 6728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leechor, Chad & Mintz, Jack, 1993. "On the taxation of multinational corporate investment when the deferral method is used by the capital exporting country," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 75-96, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Amuka & Fidelis Ezeudeka, 2017. "Tax Incentives and the Flow of Foreign Direct Investment to Non-Oil Sector: Empirical," Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 4(1), pages 57-64.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentive Targeting; Influence Peddling; Foreign Direct Investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .