Unresponsive and Unpersuaded: The Unintended Consequences of Voter Persuasion Efforts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ansolabehere, Stephen & Hersh, Eitan, 2012. "Validation: What Big Data Reveal About Survey Misreporting and the Real Electorate," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 437-459, September.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Matthew Gentzkow, 2010. "Persuasion: Empirical Evidence," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 643-669, September.
- Rogers, Todd & Nickerson, David W., 2013. "Can Inaccurate Beliefs about Incumbents be Changed? And Can Reframing Change Votes?," Working Paper Series rwp13-018, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mitali Das & Whitney K. Newey & Francis Vella, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Sample Selection Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 33-58.
- Siddique, Juned & Belin, Thomas R., 2008. "Using an Approximate Bayesian Bootstrap to multiply impute nonignorable missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 405-415, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:01:p:49-69_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- David C. Wyld, 2010. "ASecond Life for organizations?: managing in the new, virtual world," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(6), pages 529-562, May.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:101:y:2007:i:04:p:637-655_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Ryan T., 2012. "Multivariate Continuous Blocking to Improve Political Science Experiments," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 460-479, September.
- Cranmer, Skyler J. & Gill, Jeff, 2013. "We Have to Be Discrete About This: A Non-Parametric Imputation Technique for Missing Categorical Data," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 425-449, April.
- Glynn, Adam N. & Quinn, Kevin M., 2010. "An Introduction to the Augmented Inverse Propensity Weighted Estimator," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 36-56, December.
- Kosuke Imai & Gary King & Elizabeth A. Stuart, 2008. "Misunderstandings between experimentalists and observationalists about causal inference," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(2), pages 481-502.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-10-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2013-10-18 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2013-10-18 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp13-034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .