Deciding on Monetary Integration: An Operational Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Bean, 1992. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 31-52, Fall.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Monetary and exchange rate arrangements for NAFTA," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 125-165, February.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Federico Sturzenegger & Andrew Powell, 2002. "Macroeconomic Coordination and Monetary Unions in a N-country World: Do all Roads Lead to Rome?," Business School Working Papers dieciocho, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Andrew Powell and Federico Sturzenegger, 2006. "A One World Currency? A Factor-OCA Approach to the Analysis of Monetary Integration," Business School Working Papers oneworld, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- T.I. Palley, 1997.
"European Monetary Union: an old Keynesian guide to issues,"
BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 147-164.
- T.I. Palley, 1997. "European Monetary Union: an old Keynesian guide to issues," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 147-164.
- Arie Arnon & Avia Spivak, 1996. "Monetary integration between the Israeli, Jordanian and Palestinian economies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(2), pages 259-277, September.
- Arie Arnon & Avia Spivak, 1995. "Monetary Integration Between the Israeli, Jordanian and Palestinian Economies," Bank of Israel Working Papers 1995.11, Bank of Israel.
- Horvath, Julius, 2003. "Optimum currency area theory : A selective review," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2013.
"The US monetary performance prior to the 2008 crisis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(24), pages 3450-3461, August.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2012. "The US monetary performance prior to the 2008 crisis," MPRA Paper 41036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hwang, Chiun-Lin, 1989. "Optimal monetary policy in an open macroeconomic model with rational expectation," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010197, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh, 2008.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in an economy with real and liquidity shocks,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1273-1311, April.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh, 2008. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in an economy with real and liquidity shocks," ISU General Staff Papers 200804010700001160, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ireland, Peter N., 2003. "Endogenous money or sticky prices?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1623-1648, November.
- Andrew T.. Levin & Volker Wieland & John Williams, 1999.
"Robustness of Simple Monetary Policy Rules under Model Uncertainty,"
NBER Chapters, in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 263-318,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Levin & Volker Wieland & John C. Williams, 1998. "Robustness of Simple Monetary Policy Rules under Model Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 6570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew T. Levin & Volker W. Wieland & John C. Williams, 1998. "Robustness of simple monetary policy rules under model uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fair, Ray C., 1988.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a macroeconometric model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 301-315, September.
- Ray C. Fair, 1987. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Macroeconometric Model," NBER Working Papers 2150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1987. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Macroeconometric Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 818, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1993.
"International Monetary Arrangements for the 21st Century,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C93-021, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1993. "International Monetary Arrangements for the 21st Century," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233202, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Rajesh Singh & Chetan Subramanian, 2008. "The optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a small open economy," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 41(1), pages 105-137, February.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1995.
"Monetary and real shocks and the optimal target zone,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 161-172, January.
- Alan Sutherland, "undated". "Monetary and Real Shocks and the Optimal Target Zone," Discussion Papers 92/7, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Singh, Prakash & Pandey, Manoj K., 2009.
"Structural break, stability and demand for money in India,"
15425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prakash Singh & Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "Structural Break, Stability and Demand for Money in India," ASARC Working Papers 2009-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jerome L. Stein & Giovanna Paladino, 1999. "Exchange Rate Misalignments and Crises," CESifo Working Paper Series 205, CESifo.
- Olivier Loisel, 2013. "The Implementation of Stabilization Policy," Working Papers 2013-24, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2007. "Rescuing the LM (and the money market) in a modern Macro course," Department of Economics Working Papers 0706, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Laurence Ball, 2002. "Policy Rules and External Shocks," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.),Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 3, pages 047-064, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-08-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2008-08-31 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-08-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp07-041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.