Report NEP-CMP-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "The benefits of linking CGE and Microsimulation Models - Evidence from a Flat Tax analysis," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 08-6, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A CGE Analysis of the Economic Impact of Output-Specific Carbon Tax on the Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 10210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Padula, 2008. "An approximate consumption function," Working Papers 2008_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "A Decomposition Algorithm for N-Player Games," Research Papers 1967, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Agapie, Adriana, 2008. "Stochastic Optimization in Econometric Models – A Comparison of GA, SA and RSG," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 080825, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Draganska, Michaela & Seim, Katja & Mazzeo, Michael, 2007. "Beyond Plain Vanilla: Modeling Joint Product Assortment and Pricing Decisions," Research Papers 1982, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Schober, Franz & Gebauer, Judith, 2008. "How Much to Spend on Flexibility? Determining the Value of Information System Flexibility," Working Papers 08-0105, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Powell, Andrew & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2007. "Deciding on Monetary Integration: An Operational Approach," Working Paper Series rwp07-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Boeters, Stefan & Feil, Michael, 2008. "Heterogeneous Labour Markets in a Microsimulation-AGE Model: Application to Welfare Reform in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-043, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.