Motivation, expectations and the gender pay gap for UK graduates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arnaud Chevalier, 2004. "Motivation, expectations and the gender pay gap for UK graduates," Working Papers 200403, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Chevalier, Arnaud, 2004. "Motivation, Expectations and the Gender Pay Gap for UK Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 1101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Redmond, Paul & McGuinness, Seamus, 2017. "The Gender Wage Gap in Europe: Job Preferences, Gender Convergence and Distributional Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 10933, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth, 2006. "The Glass Ceiling in Europe: Why Are Women Doing Badly in the Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 542, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski & Anna Baranowska & Iga Magda & Arkadiusz Szydlowski & Jacek Bielinski & Magdalena Bober & Malgorzata Sarzalska & Julian Zawistowski, 2008.
"Employment in Poland 2007. Security on a Flexible Labour Market,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2007 edited by Maciej Bukowski.
- Bukowski, Maciej & Lewandowski, Piotr & Koloch, Grzegorz & Baranowska, Anna & Magda, Iga & Szydlowski, Arkadiusz & Bober, Magda & Bieliński, Jacek & Zawistowski, Julian & Sarzalska, Malgorzata, 2008. "Employment in Poland 2007: Security on flexible labour market," MPRA Paper 14284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nils Braakmann, 2009. "The Role of Psychological Traits for the Gender Gap in Full-Time Employment and Wages: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 162, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marija Andonova & Nikica Mojsoska-Blazevski, 2015. "Factors Influencing the Earnings Expectations among Macedonian Students: A Comparative Perspective with the EU Students," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 17(1), pages 71-110, June.
- Alan Manning & Joanna Swaffield, 2008.
"The gender gap in early-career wage growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(530), pages 983-1024, July.
- Manning, Alan & Swaffield, Joanna, 2005. "The gender gap in early career wage growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19883, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alan Manning & Joanna Swaffield, 2005. "The Gender Gap in Early Career Wage Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0700, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cepeda Emiliani, Laura & Barón, Juan D., 2012.
"Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Cepeda Emiliani & JUan D.Barón, 2012. "Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 695, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Laura Cepeda Emiliani & Juan D. Barón, 2012. "Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009382, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Iga Magda & Monika Potoczna, 2014. "Does flexible employment pay? European evidence on the wage perspectives of female workers," IBS Working Papers 3/2014, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Claudio Quintano & Rosalia Castellano & Antonella Rocca, 2010. "Male-female discrimination: an analysis of gender gap and its determinants," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 70(2), pages 171-190.
- Booth, Alison L., 2009.
"Gender and competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 599-606, December.
- Alison L. Booth, 2009. "Gender and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 611, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Booth, Alison L, 2009. "Gender and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison L., 2009. "Gender and Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 4300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nigel C. Oâ€™Leary & Peter J. Sloane, 2005.
"The Return to a University Education in Great Britain,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 193(1), pages 75-89, July.
- Sloane, Peter J. & O'Leary, Nigel C., 2004. "The Return to a University Education in Great Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1199, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna K. Swaffield, 2007. "Estimates Of The Impact Of Labour Market Attachment And Attitudes On The Female Wage," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(3), pages 349-371, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgender wage gap; attitude;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.