The inflation risk premium in the post-Lehman period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Zhuoshi & Vangelista, Elisabetta & Kaminska, Iryna & Relleen, Jon, 2015. "The informational content of market-based measures of inflation expectations derived from govenment bonds and inflation swaps in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 551, Bank of England.
- Scott Joslin & Kenneth J. Singleton & Haoxiang Zhu, 2011. "A New Perspective on Gaussian Dynamic Term Structure Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(3), pages 926-970.
- Richard Finlay & Sebastian Wende, 2012.
"Estimating Inflation Expectations with a Limited Number of Inflation-Indexed Bonds,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(2), pages 111-142, June.
- Richard Finlay & Sebastian Wende, 2011. "Estimating Inflation Expectations with a Limited Number of Inflation-indexed Bonds," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2011-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Knüppel, Malte & Vladu, Andreea L., 2016. "Approximating fixed-horizon forecasts using fixed-event forecasts," Discussion Papers 28/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:june:i:i:p:111-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018.
"The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy,"
Working Paper Series
2219, European Central Bank.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018. "The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2019:m:june:i:i:p:69-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Angel Garcia & Aubrey Poon, 2018. "Trend Inflation and Inflation Compensation," IMF Working Papers 18/154, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation expectations; Inflation linked swaps; inflation risk premium;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-04-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2017-04-23 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2017-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-04-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20172033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.