Report NEP-CBA-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falk Brauning & Victoria Ivashina, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Global Banking," NBER Working Papers 23316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Benjamin K. Johannsen & Sergio Rebelo, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Predictability of Nominal Exchange Rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-037, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massimo Ferrari & Jonathan Kearns & Andreas Schrimpf, 2017. "Monetary policy's rising FX impact in the era of ultra-low rates," BIS Working Papers 626, Bank for International Settlements.
- van Roye, Björn & Floro, Danvee, 2017. "Threshold effects of financial stress on monetary policy rules: a panel data analysis," Working Paper Series 2042, European Central Bank.
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Stephan, Andreas & Trung Hoang, Khanh, 2017. "The Cost Channel Effect of Monetary Transmission: How Effective is the ECB's Low Interest Rate Policy for Increasing Inflation?," Ratio Working Papers 287, The Ratio Institute.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2017. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Globalisation, Combination, and Accuracy," MPRA Paper 78439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean BarthÃ©lÃ©my & Vincent Bignon & BenoÃ®t Nguyen, 2017. "Illiquid Collateral and Bank Lending during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christophe Blot & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2017. "Does monetary policy generate asset price bubbles ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2geqol5jud8, Sciences Po.
- Sabrina Mulinacci, 2017. "A systemic shock model for too big to fail financial institutions," Papers 1704.02160, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Svetlana Borovkova & Evgeny Garmaev & Philip Lammers & Jordi Rustige, 2017. "SenSR: A sentiment-based systemic risk indicator," DNB Working Papers 553, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2017. "A New Normal for Interest Rates? Evidence from Inflation-Indexed Debt," Working Paper Series 2017-7, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Werner, Thomas, 2017. "The inflation risk premium in the post-Lehman period," Working Paper Series 2033, European Central Bank.
- Alex Contreras M. & Zenón Quispe M. & Fernando Alonso Regalado S. & F. Martín Martinez P., 2017. "Real dollarization and monetary policy in Peru," Working Papers 2017-95, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2017. "Low Real Interest Rates and the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 2017-10, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017. "Unconventional monetary policy: interest rates and low inflation: A review of literature and methods," CAMA Working Papers 2017-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Daniel Heller, 2017. "Do Digital Currencies Pose a Threat to Sovereign Currencies and Central Banks?," Policy Briefs PB17-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ibrahima Diouf & Dominique Pépin, 2017. "Gender And Central Banking," Post-Print hal-01224266, HAL.