Wage-setting behavior in France: additional evidence from an ad-hoc survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivei, Giovanni & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010.
"Wage-setting patterns and monetary policy: International evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 785-802, October.
- Giovanni Olivei & Silvana Tenreyro, 2008. "Wage Setting Patterns and Monetary Policy: International Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0872, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giovanni P. Olivei & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Wage setting patterns and monetary policy: international evidence," Working Papers 10-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Olivei, Giovanni & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2008. "Wage setting patterns and monetary policy: international evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ahmed, Waqas & Choudhary, M. Ali & Khan, Sajawal & Naeem, Saima & Zoega, Gylfi, 2014. "Determinants of wage stickiness in a developing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 296-304.
- Sigurdsson, Jósef & Sigurdardottir, Rannveig, 2016. "Time-dependent or state-dependent wage-setting? Evidence from periods of macroeconomic instability," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 50-66.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier, 2013.
"Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining, and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1337-1351, October.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Fougère, D. & Gautier, E., 2010. "Wage rigidity, collective bargaining and the minimum wage: evidence from French agreement data," Working papers 287, Banque de France.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier, 2013. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," Post-Print hal-01511690, HAL.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2010. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 7932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2011. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Mahmood & Sajawal Khan & Waqas Ahmed & Gylfi Zoega, 2013.
"Sticky Wages in a Developing Country: Lessons from Structured Interviews in Pakistan,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0213, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Waqas Ahmed & Muhammad Ali Choudhary & Sajawal Khan & Saima Naeem & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Stick Wages in a Developing Country: Lessons from Structured Interviews in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 55, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordssurvey data; wage-setting behavior; wage rigidity;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-11-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2009-11-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-11-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20091102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.