Report NEP-EEC-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beyer, Andreas, 2009. "A Stable Model for Euro Area Money Demand: Revisiting the Role of Wealth," Working Paper Series 1111, European Central Bank.
- Babecký, Jan & Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi, 2009. "Downward Nominal and Real Wage Rigidity: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Working Paper Series 1105, European Central Bank.
- Babecký, Jan & Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi, 2009. "The margins of labour cost adjustment: survey evidence from European firms," Working Paper Series 1106, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2009-55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gabor Kezdig & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2009. "How are firms' wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 725, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Michael Kühl, 2009. "How Stable Are Monetary Models of the Dollar-Euro Exchange Rate?: A Time-Varying Coefficient Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 944, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Landau, Bettina & Skudelny, Frauke, 2009. "Pass-through of external shocks along the pricing chain: A panel estimation approach for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1104, European Central Bank.
- José A. Soares da Fonseca, 2009. "The performance of the European Stock Markets: a time-varying Sharpe ratio approach," GEMF Working Papers 2009-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Sara Ayllón, 2009. "Modelling State Dependence and Feedback Effects between Poverty, Employment and Parental Home Emancipation among European Youth," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 235, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Komulainen, Mari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2009. "Does State Street lead to Europe? : The case of financial exchange innovations," Research Discussion Papers 22/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Cafiso, Gianluca, 2009. "Sectorial Border Effects in the European Single Market: an Explanation through Industrial Concentration," Working Paper Series 1116, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00430782_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cab:wpaefr:31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2009. "The Real Effect of Financial Crises in the European Transition Economies," Working Papers 0920, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Montornès, Jérémi & Sauner-Leroy, Jacques-Bernard, 2009. "Wage-setting behavior in France: additional evidence from an ad-hoc survey," Working Paper Series 1102, European Central Bank.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo, 2009. "Structural Funds And Economic Divide In Italy," Working Papers 200914, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Tomás del Barrio-Castro & José García-Quevedo, 2009. "The determinants of university patenting: Do incentives matter?," Working Papers XREAP2009-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Hansson, Pär & Eliasson, Kent & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Do Firms Learn by Exporting or Learn to Export? Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Papers 2009:15, Örebro University, School of Business.