Double Hat Politicians: Political Moonlighting in Wallonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:368-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carozzi, Felipe & Repetto, Luca, 2016.
"Sending the pork home: Birth town bias in transfers to Italian municipalities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 42-52.
- Felipe Carozzi & Luca Repetto, 2013. "Sending the pork home: birth town bias in transfers to Italian municipalities," Working Papers 2013/35, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Carozzi, Felipe & Repetto, Luca, 2016. "Sending the pork home: birth town bias in transfers to Italian municipalities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64867, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Felipe Carozzi & Luca Repetto, 2015. "Sending the Pork Home: Birth Town Bias in Transfers to Italian Municipalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 5554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felipe Carozzi & Luca Repetto, 2014. "Sending the Pork Home: Birth Town Bias in Transfers to Italian Municipalities," Working Papers wp2014_1401, CEMFI.
- Arnold, Felix & Kauder, Björn & Potrafke, Niklas, 2014.
"Outside earnings, absence, and activity: Evidence from German parliamentarians,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 147-157.
- Felix Arnold & Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2014. "Outside Earnings, Absence, and Activity: Evidence from Germany Parliamentarians," CESifo Working Paper Series 4900, CESifo Group Munich.
- George J. Stigler, 1967. "The Economics of Conflict of Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 100-100.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2010.
"Disclosure by Politicians,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 179-209, April.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "Disclosure by Politicians," NBER Working Papers 14703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djankov, Simeon & La Porta, Rafael & López-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2009. "Disclosure by Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 7168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Nannicini, Tommaso & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2010. "Moonlighting politicians," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 688-699, October.
- Geys, Benny & Mause, Karsten, 2011. "Moonlighting politicians: A survey and research agenda," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077931 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:103:y:2009:i:04:p:513-533_99 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspolitical moonlighting; municipality governance; careers in politics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-12-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2017-12-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2017-12-03 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/261072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.