Optimal Rank-Based Tests for the Location Parameter of a Rotationally Symmetric Distribution on the Hypersphere
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 2003.
"Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness, and invariance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2119, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness and invariance," Other publications TiSEM fe20db00-786a-4261-9999-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2009. "Optimal rank-based testing for principal component," Working Papers ECARES 2009_013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy & Verdebout, Thomas, 2015. "High-dimensional tests for spherical location and spiked covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 79-91.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2017. "Detecting the Direction of a Signal on High-dimensional Spheres: Non-null and Le Cam Optimality Results," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christophe Ley & Thomas Verdebout, 2014. "Skew-rotsymmetric Distributions on Unit Spheres and Related Efficient Inferential Proceedures," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-46, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2013. "Universal Asymptotics for High-Dimensional Sign Tests," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsgroup invariance; rank-based tests; rotationally symmetric distributions; spherical statistics; uniform local and asymptotic normality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/149452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .