R-Estimation for Asymmetric Independent Component Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Hallin & Chintan Mehta, 2015. "R -Estimation for Asymmetric Independent Component Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(509), pages 218-232, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 2003.
"Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness, and invariance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2119, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness and invariance," Other publications TiSEM fe20db00-786a-4261-9999-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sirkku Pauliina Ilmonen & Davy Paindaveine, 2011. "Semiparametrically Efficient Inference Based on Signed Ranks in Symmetric Independent Component Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Delphine Cassart & Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "On the estimation of cross-information quantities in rank-based inference," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallin, Marc & La Vecchia, Davide, 2017. "R-estimation in semiparametric dynamic location-scale models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 233-247.
- Jari Miettinen & Katrin Illner & Klaus Nordhausen & Hannu Oja & Sara Taskinen & Fabian J. Theis, 2016. "Separation of Uncorrelated Stationary time series using Autocovariance Matrices," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 337-354, May.
- Lanne, Markku & Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2017.
"Identification and estimation of non-Gaussian structural vector autoregressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 288-304.
- Markku Lanne & Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2015. "Identification and estimation of non-Gaussian structural vector autoregressions," CREATES Research Papers 2015-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M. & van den Akker, R., 2015. "Optimal Pseudo-Gaussian and Rank-based Tests of the Cointegration Rank in Semiparametric Error-correction Models," Discussion Paper 2015-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsindependent component analysis (ICA); local asymptotic normality (LAN); ranks; R-Estimation; Robustness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/142876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.