Optimal Rank Tests for Symmetry against Edgeworth-Type Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 2003.
"Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness, and invariance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2119, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness and invariance," Other publications TiSEM fe20db00-786a-4261-9999-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy, 2010.
"On the singularity of multivariate skew-symmetric models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1434-1444, July.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2009. "On the Singularity of Multivariate Skew-Symmetric Models," Working Papers ECARES 2009-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Henze, N. & Klar, B. & Meintanis, S. G., 2003. "Invariant tests for symmetry about an unspecified point based on the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 275-297, November.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew "t"-distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389.
- Delphine Cassart & Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "On the estimation of cross-information quantities in rank-based inference," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordstest of symmetry; skewness; edgeworth expansion; local asymptotic normality; signed rank test;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/177105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.