Skew-rotsymmetric Distributions on Unit Spheres and Related Efficient Inferential Proceedures
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2014|
|Publication status:||Published by:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. F.D., Roosevelt, 39, 1050 Bruxelles|
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Kume & Andrew T. A. Wood, 2005. "Saddlepoint approximations for the Bingham and Fisher–Bingham normalising constants," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 465-476, June.
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 2003.
"Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness, and invariance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2119, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness and invariance," Other publications TiSEM fe20db00-786a-4261-9999-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christophe Ley, 2014. "Flexible Modelling in Statistics: Past, present and Future," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy, 2010. "On the singularity of multivariate skew-symmetric models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1434-1444, July.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2009. "On the Singularity of Multivariate Skew-Symmetric Models," Working Papers ECARES 2009-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Umbach, Dale & Jammalamadaka, S. Rao, 2009. "Building asymmetry into circular distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 659-663, March.
- Toshihiro Abe & Arthur Pewsey, 2011. "Sine-skewed circular distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 683-707, August.
- Arthur Pewsey, 2004. "Testing for Circular Reflective Symmetry about a Known Median Axis," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 575-585.
- Christophe Ley & Thomas Verdebout, 2014. "Local Powers of Optimal One-sample and Multi-sample Tests for the Concentration of Fisher-von Mises-Langevin Distributions," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 82(3), pages 440-456, December.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2013. "Optimal Rank-Based Tests for the Location Parameter of a Rotationally Symmetric Distribution on the Hypersphere," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-36, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- M. C. Jones & Arthur Pewsey, 2012. "Inverse Batschelet Distributions for Circular Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 183-193, 03.
- repec:eca:wpaper:2013/128686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kato, Shogo & Jones, M. C., 2010. "A Family of Distributions on the Circle With Links to, and Applications Arising From, MÃ¶bius Transformation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 249-262.
- Boulerice, Bernard & Ducharme, Gilles R., 1997. "Smooth Tests of Goodness-of-Fit for Directional and Axial Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 154-175, January.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew "t"-distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/177101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.