Report NEP-ECM-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe & Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Christian P. Robert, 2014. "Approximate Bayesian Computation in State Space Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Malik, Muhammad Irfan & Rehman, Atiq-ur-, 2014. "Choice of Spectral Density Estimator in Ng-Perron Test: Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 59973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Card & Zhuan Pei & David S. Lee & Andrea Weber, 2014. "Local Polynomial Order in Regression Discontinuity Designs," Working Papers 81, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Delphine Cassart & Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine, 2014. "Optimal Rank Tests for Symmetry against Edgeworth-Type Alternatives," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-48, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bel, K. & Paap, R., 2014. "A Multivariate Model for Multinomial Choices," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-26, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Muni S. Srivastava & Hirokazu Yanagihara & Tatsuya Kubokawa, 2014. "Tests for Covariance Matrices in High Dimension with Less Sample Size," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-933, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & Éric Marchand & William E. Strawderman, 2014. "On Predictive Density Estimation for Location Families under Integrated L 2 and L 1 Losses," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-935, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2014. "Dealing with unobservable common trends in small samples: a panel cointegration approach," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2014/5, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Gregory Connor & Zhuo Chen & Robert A. Korajczyk, 2014. "A Performance Comparison of Large-n Factor Estimators," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n255-14.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Peter Burridge & J. Paul Elhorst & Katarina Zigova, 2014. "Group Interaction in Research and the Use of General Nesting Spatial Models," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-19, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Yan Liu & Heqing Zhu, 2014. ". . . and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 20592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Sabelli & Michele Pioppi & Luca Sitzia & Giacomo Bormetti, 2014. "Multi-curve HJM modelling for risk management," Papers 1411.3977, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Ramsey, Ford, 2014. "An Application of Kernel Density Estimation via Diffusion to Group Yield Insurance," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170173, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gregor Semieniuk & Ellis Scharfenaker, 2014. "A Bayesian Latent Variable Mixture Model for Filtering Firm Profit Rate," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-1, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.