Semiparametrically Efficient Inference Based on Signed Ranks in Symmetric Independent Component Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Hallin & Chintan Mehta, 2015.
"R -Estimation for Asymmetric Independent Component Analysis,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(509), pages 218-232, March.
- Marc Hallin & Chintan Mehta, 2013. "R-Estimation for Asymmetric Independent Component Analysis," Working Papers ECARES 2013-19, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2017. "Halfspace Depths for Scatter, Concentration and Shape Matrices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-19, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2011. "Rank Tests for Elliptical Graphical Modeling," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jari Miettinen & Katrin Illner & Klaus Nordhausen & Hannu Oja & Sara Taskinen & Fabian J. Theis, 2016. "Separation of Uncorrelated Stationary time series using Autocovariance Matrices," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 337-354, May.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Van Bever, Germain, 2014. "Inference on the shape of elliptical distributions based on the MCD," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 125-144.
- Lanne, Markku & Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2017.
"Identification and estimation of non-Gaussian structural vector autoregressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 288-304.
- Markku Lanne & Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2015. "Identification and estimation of non-Gaussian structural vector autoregressions," CREATES Research Papers 2015-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
KeywordsIndependent component analysis; Invariance principle; Local asymptotic normality; Rank-based inference; Semiparametric efficiency; Signed ranks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/76045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.