Detecting the Direction of a Signal on High-dimensional Spheres: Non-null and Le Cam Optimality Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2013. "Optimal Rank-Based Tests for the Location Parameter of a Rotationally Symmetric Distribution on the Hypersphere," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-36, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy & Verdebout, Thomas, 2015. "High-dimensional tests for spherical location and spiked covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 79-91.
- T. D. Downs, 2003. "Spherical regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 655-668, September.
- R. Arnold & P. E. Jupp, 2013. "Statistics of orthogonal axial frames," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 100(3), pages 571-586.
- Christine Cutting & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2015. "Testing Uniformity on High-Dimensional Spheres against Contiguous Rotationally Symmetric Alternatives," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hornik, Kurt & Grün, Bettina, 2014. "movMF: An R Package for Fitting Mixtures of von Mises-Fisher Distributions," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 58(i10).
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 1991. "High dimensional limit theorems and matrix decompositions on the Stiefel manifold," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 145-162, February.
- P. V. Larsen, 2002. "Improved likelihood ratio tests on the von Mises--Fisher distribution," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 947-951, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/260378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .