Inference for Spherical Location under High Concentration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Rosenthal & Wei Wu & Eric Klassen & Anuj Srivastava, 2014. "Spherical Regression Models Using Projective Linear Transformations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(508), pages 1615-1624, December.
- SenGupta, Ashis & Kim, Sungsu & Arnold, Barry C., 2013. "Inverse circular–circular regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 200-208.
- T. Hayakawa, 1990. "On tests for the mean direction of the Langevin distribution," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(2), pages 359-373, June.
- Chikuse, Yasuko, 2003. "Concentrated matrix Langevin distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 375-394, May.
- Louis-Paul Rivest & Thierry Duchesne & Aurélien Nicosia & Daniel Fortin, 2016. "A general angular regression model for the analysis of data on animal movement in ecology," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 445-463, April.
- Fujikoshi, Yasunori & Watamori, Yoko, 1992. "Tests for the mean direction of the Langevin distribution with large concentration parameter," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 210-225, August.
- Watson, Geoffrey S., 1984. "The theory of concentrated Langevin distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 74-82, February.
- T. D. Downs, 2003. "Spherical regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 655-668, September.
- Jupp, P.E., 2015. "Copulae on products of compact Riemannian manifolds," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 92-98.
- R. Arnold & P. E. Jupp, 2013. "Statistics of orthogonal axial frames," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 100(3), pages 571-586.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:73-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConcentrated distributions; Directional statistics; Le Cam’s asymptotic theory of statistical experiments; Local asymptotic normality; Super-efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2019-01-14 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/280743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.