Testing Uniformity on High-Dimensional Spheres against Contiguous Rotationally Symmetric Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Cai, T. & Jiang, Tiefeng, 2012. "Phase transition in limiting distributions of coherence of high-dimensional random matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 24-39.
- Ley, Christophe & Paindaveine, Davy & Verdebout, Thomas, 2015. "High-dimensional tests for spherical location and spiked covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 79-91.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2013. "Universal Asymptotics for High-Dimensional Sign Tests," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Cutting & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2015. "Tests of Concentration for Low-Dimensional and High-Dimensional Directional Data," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2017. "Detecting the Direction of a Signal on High-dimensional Spheres: Non-null and Le Cam Optimality Results," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & David Preinerstorfer, 2017. "Power in High-dimensional testing Problems," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordscontiguity; high-dimensional statistics; local and asymptotic normality; rotationally symmetric distributions; spherical statistics; tests of uniformity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2015-02-22 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/192510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.