The Australian University Student Financing System : The Rationale for, and Experience with, Income Contingent Loans
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: JG Crawford Building #13, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, Australian National University, ACT 0200|
Web page: http://www.eaber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chapman, B., 1996.
"Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
350, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Chapman, Bruce, 1997. "Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 738-51, May.
- Chapman, Bruce & Ryan, Chris, 2005.
"The access implications of income-contingent charges for higher education: lessons from Australia,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 491-512, October.
- Bruce Chapman & Chris Ryan, 2003. "The Access Implications of Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education: Lessons from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 463, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bruce Chapman & Mark Rodrigues & Chris Ryan, 2007. "HECS for TAFE: The case for extending income contingent loans," Treasury Working Papers 2007-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Apr 2007.
- Bruce Chapman & Chris Ryan, 2002. "Income-Contingent Financing of Student Charges for Higher Education: Assessing the Australian Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 449, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:2006.04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillian Beer & Bruce Chapman, 2004. "HECS System Changes: Impact on Students," CEPR Discussion Papers 484, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Buly A Cardak & Chris Ryan, 2006.
"Why are high ability individuals from poor backgrounds under-represented at university?,"
2006.04, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:21944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.